This privacy notice for the KIKLO website (“we,” “us,” or “our”), describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share (“process”) your information when you use our services (“Services”), such as when you:
- Visit our website at https://kiklo.eu, or any sub-website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Download and use our mobile applications (Smart Eye, DigiOrch, CampusSafety), or any other application of ours that links to this privacy notice.
You recognize that you have the necessary competence and means to access these Services and to use them. The use of our Services implies your approval of the present terms. We reserve the right to modify the terms at any time so they can fit the evolution of the services of KIKLO and/or their operation. You will be informed, by email and/or by any other appropriate means on the affected Services, and of all substantial changes to the Terms, prior to their entry into force.
Accessibility of Services
You are informed that the Services are operational 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, and you recognize that this accessibility may however be interrupted in case of force majeure or technical difficulties.
We shall not be held responsible for network or server dysfunctions or any other event that is out of our control, which would impede or degrade access to our Services. We reserve the right to interrupt, suspend momentarily, or modify without prior notice access to all or parts of the Services, in order to maintain or control them, or to do tests. Such interruption, suspension, or modification cannot be entitled to obligations or compensations.
We will do our best to inform you beforehand. You agree not to use the Services in an inappropriate manner (for instance, by unlawfully accessing the Services, servers, computers, or databases attached to the Services, by launching saturating attacks or by planting malicious or harmful material), otherwise you will be subject to a penalty of prosecution.
We reserve the right to deny access to the Services to any user who does not respect the present Terms.
Information made available through the services
Information provided on the Services have only informational purposes. We make our best efforts to ensure that the real-time updated information displayed on our services is as accurate as possible. However we can not guarantee that the results and the gathered information are free of any mistake or any defect, nor can we guarantee the completeness, up-to-dateness, precision, exhaustiveness, or absence of modification by a third party.
Therefore, we decline all responsibility, of any nature:
- in case of inaccuracy, lack of update, error, or omissions in information available through the Services;
- for the absence of availability of information;
- for any damage, direct and/or indirect, whichever are the causes, origins, nature, or consequences, induced by the access by anyone to the Services or by the impossibility of accessing them;
- for the use of the Services and/or for the credit granted to any information obtained directly or indirectly from the Services;
- for decisions based on information obtained through the Services, and for the use that may be done by third parties;
- in case of inadequacies between the provided information, the offered Services, and your needs.
Non commercial links
We offer hypertext links to other websites or other sources of information published or managed by third parties, in order to improve the relevance of your browsing. Given that we can not exert control over external sources’ contents, you agree that we do not bear any responsibility relative to the provision of these resources, to their content, to possible collections and transmissions of personal data, cookies planting or any other similar processes done by those sites.
KIKLO is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by KIKLO.
All rights reserved, KIKLO® is a trademark registered by the KIKLO company. Any total or partial reproduction of this trademark and its logo, for any reason, including commercial purposes, without prior and written approval by KIKLO, is forbidden under penalty of prosecution.
The Services as well as the elements that compose them or that are accessible from these Services (other than your content, images, pictures, texts accessible via hyperlinks, the content of other users), such as texts, images, software, databases, tabs, features, are the exclusive property of KIKLO and are protected by intellectual property rights.
The various texts, images, photographs, visual interfaces, graphics, trademarks, logos, sounds, music previews, illustrations, and videos, accessible through the Services via hyperlinks, can be objects of specific intellectual property. We shall not be held responsible for any attack, damage, loss, harm, counterfeiting, or unfair competition action based on the use of our Services, nor of any illicit use of our Services, fraudulent use, or attempts to bypass technical protection measures.
KIKLO’s policy for respecting the privacy of its users elevates to a very high requirements level. In general, KIKLO does not collect personal data from the typical use of its Services.
We do not process sensitive personal information.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
- Technical management of the available Services;
- Management of information requests and job applications;
- Management of delisting requests and requests associated with the right to access, rectify, and delete personal data;
- Respecting our legal and regulatory obligations.
Cookies and other tracking devices
You can prevent the storage of cookies by choosing a “disable cookies” option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result.
We collect information through cookies and similar technologies for statistical and functional purposes, via third party such as:
- Tracking and Performance cookies, administered by third party google.analytics, you can control and follow your rights given from https://policies.google.com/privacy.
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called “crash dumps”), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services.
Copyright (c) 2023 KIKLO and/or its suppliers, 3 Panagias Deksias Str. 54636 Thessaloniki, Greece. All rights reserved.
TRADEMARKS: The trademarks, logos, service marks, and trade names identifying or used in connection with KIKLO’s business appearing on this website whether or not registered are the sole property of KIKLO and/or its licensors. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the same without the express written permission of KIKLO.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.